We are allowing clients into the building for appointments. The following safety precautions are in place.
- When you arrive, we ask that you call the clinic to check in. Please let us know when you check in if you wish to have your appointment remain curbside, or whether one family member wishes to accompany your pet inside for the examination.
- When the doctor is ready for you, a staff member will come out to escort you and your pet to the exam room.
- Please bring your own mask, one will not be provided to you. If you do not have a mask we will continue to offer you curbside service.
- We ask anyone who is symptomatic to please reschedule your appointment.
- Surgery drop offs, technician appointments, food and medication pick up will still remain curbside.
- Our waiting room will remain closed to keep everyone safe.