We are happy to announce that we will be welcoming clients back into the building with a new hybrid model and the following safety precautions in place.
- When you arrive, we ask that you call the clinic to check in. Please let us know when you check in if you wish to have your appointment remain curbside, or whether one family member wishes to accompany your pet inside for the examination.
- When the doctor is ready for you, a staff member will come out to escort you and your pet to the exam room.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth will still be required for entry into the building regardless of vaccine status and must remain in place at all times while inside. If you do not have a mask, we will continue to offer you curbside service.
- We ask anyone who is symptomatic to please reschedule your appointment.
- Surgery drop offs, technician appointments, food and medication pick up will still remain curbside.
- Our waiting room will remain closed to keep everyone safe.
We continue to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and patients. We cannot express how much we appreciate your support, patience, and flexibility during what has been an unprecedented time for our community and industry and we ask for your patience as we navigate through this new protocol.